We are committed to developing programming that serves our diverse membership of students, professionals, business owners and coporate partners. Whether you're looking to network after hours with cocktails, over lunch in a nearby restaurant, or even take your career to the next level through our educational offerings—the AGLCC's got you covered. Check out our events page for full details on the array of events and programming we have to offer.
Our Corporate Partners are leaders in the advocacy of diversity in the workplace. The AGLCC offers corporate partners the opportunity to connect with a diverse membership base of Atlanta's finest LGBT professionals. Corporate Partners are engaged in a variety of ways including promotion on our web site, in our email newsletters, and through programming developed with our members' professional needs in mind. Visit our Corporate Partners page to learn more, or email our Corporate Partners Liaisson to develop a partnership strategy that works for you.
Meet Our Platinum Level Partners:
AGLCC is happy to announce the recent activation of a members-only portal that allows you to promote your business by offering hot deals through the AGLCC web site. These deals are available to all visitors to the AGLCC web site, and can be seen on our Hot Deals page. Members interested in listing a Hot Deal can download our step-by-step guide for listing your Hot Deal by clicking here. Be sure to check back often as Hot Deals change frequently!
- AGLCC Receives Grant to Continue LGBT Business Summit in 2018
- 2017 LGBT Business Summit Digital Networking Booklet
- March 3, 2017: Statement from Atlanta Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- AGLCC Honored for Business Development and Advocacy as NGLCC’s Chamber of the Year
- July 19, 2016: AGLCC Welcomes Sheila Merritt, Corporate Partner Relationship Manager
- June 13, 2016 The AGLCC Stands with Orlando and Pulse
- AGLCC on Midtown Radio X - April 19, 2016
- AGLCC Calls for Legislators to Stop Discriminatory “Religious Freedom Reformation Act” in Georgia